People Noticed Something INFURIATING in Obama’s Goodbye Speech
January 11, 2017 3:23pm PST
During Barack Hussein Obama’s farewell address in Chicago last night, he did something that perfectly sums up just how self-centered he has been for the last eight long years.
The Daily Caller reported that Obama referred to himself a whopping 75 times during his goodbye speech. The outgoing president reportedly said “I” 33 times during the speech, “my” 20 times, “me” 10 times, and “I’m” or “I’ve” 12 times.
Throughout his presidency, Obama has often been criticized for mentioning himself in his speeches too much. Last July, he mentioned himself 45 times during a speech for the five Dallas police officers who were murdered by a Black Lives Matter activist.
Ironically, in the blog he wrote promoting his speech, Obama urged Americans to watch “because, for me, it’s always been about you.”
SHARE this story if you can’t wait for Obama to be OUT of the White House!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Right After Trump Was Sworn in, Here’s What Obama Did….
- Look What Obama Did On His Last Night In The White House
- DESPICABLE: Here Was Obama’s Final Action As President
- BREAKING: Obama Does The Unthinkable HOURS Before Leaving Office
- Black Lives Matter Protesters Get Some BAD News After Trying To Shut Down Traffic On Road