UNBELIEVABLE! Look at What Was Found Inside of Obama’s Capitol Building
January 6, 2017 9:16pm PST
When California House Republican Duncan Hunter saw a painting depicting police officers as pigs inside the U.S. Capitol Building, he knew he had to do something.
Conservative Tribune reported that Hunter removed the painting with the help of some friends on Friday after the piece was screwed to the wall in a part of the Capitol Building that gets high traffic. Democrat Rep. Lacy Clay’s office awarded the painting in an art collection last summer, and putting it in the Capitol was part of the prize.
This was the painting that Duncan Hunter removed. pic.twitter.com/GxCEEOQ6qP
— Matt Fuller (@MEPFuller) January 6, 2017
Hunter, an Iraq War veteran, wasn’t having any of it.
“I was angry,” Hunter told Fox News. “I’ve seen the press (reporting) on this for about a week or so. I’m in the Marine Corps. If you want it done, just call us.”
“There’s nothing appropriate about a painting that depicts police officers at pigs,” Joe Kasper, chief of staff for Rep. Duncan Hunter, told the Washington Examiner. “Rep. Hunter removed the painting and returned it, but as easy as it came down — it can go back up.”
“Lacy can put it back up, I guess, if he wants to … but I’m allowed to take it down,” added Hunter, who served two tours in Iraq and one in Afghanistan.
SHARE this story if you support what Hunter did!
You may also like to read:
- Liberals FURIOUS After Seeing Trump’s First Official Portrait
- WATCH: Black Lives Matter Thugs Brutally Assault Veteran – INSTANTLY Regret It
- Man Runs Car Over Veteran At 100MPH ‘In The Name Of Allah’ – Media IGNORES
- War Veteran Politician Sends BRUTAL Message To Colin Kaepernick After NYC Bombing
- Army Veteran Catches Thug Beating His Girlfriend, So He Pulls Out His Gun…